Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Monday, November 29, 2010

No One Loves the Adorable Little Doggie???

"Still Love Me?"
How cruel! I can't believe that little Millie here has so few votes. I know, I know.... yet another dog painting! Well, you should know that I don't do pet "portraits." Anyone who has seen "Miami Lewie" or "Cry Baby" knows that.

Millie is a cute little terrier owned by my friends Perry and Susan. If you know them, you probably know some of the stories. Millie has been known to chew up just ONE each of many, many pairs of shoes, and basically anything else chewy or leather-like left anywhere where she can grab it.

One day, they came home to discover that Millie had taken a FULL 2-liter bottle of soda, taken it into the back yard and buried it neck-up with just the tip left out of the ground.

How adorable is that?

Perry and Susan would really like a painting of their cute little doggie. I think this pose makes her look especially "whimsical." I would be sure to show her curly tail at the top. I am thinking of surrounding her with pink.

Vote for her now (to the left). 

1 comment:

Chris sutherland said...

awwwwww! adorable doggie needs to be painted! And I LOVE pink. Won't tell you what my Dad said when I painted seagulls...had something to do with windshields.....