Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Monday, June 6, 2011

Memories Lost and Found: My Early Work - the Final Chapter

Memories Lost and Found: My Early Work - the Final Chapter
Sometimes we get lucky, very lucky. The artwork I had done in my first stages as an artist and kept with me for years, move after move, I thought was gone forever. Because of the kindness and generosity of one young man in particular, I was able to get that work back. If you haven't kept up with the story, you can read how it unfolded in Part I and Part II.

Now I have those early works on display at a gallery in Mebane, and have created an online "virtual" gallery showcasing them. The story was featured in a lengthy article in the Asheboro Magazine and was the subject of Bob Buckley's "Buckley Report" on Fox 8 News (WGHP).

Please peruse these links to learn about the whole story:

Read    ~   Watch    ~    See


---Whimsical Artist Scott Plaster
http://scottplaster.com

No comments: