Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scott Plaster's Whimsical Art Cards Now at the Weatherspoon Gallery Gift Shop (WAM Shop)



Scott Plaster's Whimsical Art Cards Now at the Weatherspoon Gallery Gift Shop (WAM Shop)


I am pleased to announce that my greeting cards and notecard sets are now available at the Weatherspoon Art Museum gift shop. Manager of the shop, Kate, says she likes the modern and contemporary look of my Beetles and Flies cards, especially.

You should really go to this museum if you haven't been or haven't been lately. When I was there, I saw an incredible exhibition of Rackstraw Downes works, a showing of Matisse drawings, and a number of other great collections. What a great museum! It's no wonder that it has over 30,000 visitors a year....

You can see the gift shop in the picture below, right at the back entrance amid this beautiful architecture.

My Puzzles on Android!


I hope you can check it out!

--Whimsical Artist Scott Plaster
http://scottplaster.com




No comments: