Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Monday, August 18, 2008

Cosmic Cow: My New Home Page at ScottPlaster.com

Picture of Scott Plaster
My New Home Page at ScottPlaster.com
by Scott Plaster - Monday, 18 August 2008, 02:15 PM
 

My New Home Page at scottplaster.com

I'm really excited to announce that my new home page is ready at http://scottplaster.com. I'm using this url on all of my promotional materials and so I wanted a one-stop page where people can go to access my biography, artist statement, blog, online gallery, newsletter, and contact information.

I added fancy navigation buttons and put them on all of the pages so they would be tied together, and I added a Contact "feedback" so people can easily contact me without having to use e-mail.

Please Check It Out and let me know what you think! (go to the Contact page and fill out the form).

This is the type of page that our Cosmic Cow Society member artists can create to be "portals" for their own sites -- completely customizable and you can point your very own url web address straight to it!

   --Scott

No comments: