Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Friday, February 11, 2011

Send a FREE Online Whimsical Art Valentine!

Send a FREE Online Whimsical Art Valentine!
I created this online greeting card site before the holidays as a new way to share my whimsical artwork with a wider audience. In today's tough economic climate, most people are struggling financially more than ever. I decided to not let that be an impediment to sharing my work -- for FREE.

I have online puzzles that many people have grown to love. Have you tried them yet? Just go to http://puzzles.scottplaster.com.

Next came my online greeting cards. They really took off over the holidays. With a wide assortment of Christmas cards, I added a Get Well card and some birthday cards. So far, over 600 cards have been "picked up"!

Now, we're getting close to Valentine's Day! I have a range of cards just perfect for this season. If you're getting your loved one a "real" present, consider an online card an extra, I'm-thinking-of-you token to really brighten that special someone's day. If you're still not sure what to do for someone you've met recently, what a nice icebreaker!

Whatever the level of romance you desire, one of these whimsical art greeting cards might be just the thing to get things really smoldering!

Send One Now


----Whimsical Artist Scott Plaster
http://scottplaster.com

No comments: