Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Monday, February 7, 2011

Whimsical Artist Scott Plaster offers FREE Online Whimsical Art Valentine's Cards

Whimsical Artist Scott Plaster offers FREE Online Whimsical Art Greeting Cards for Valentine's Day

I'm pleased to announce a continuation of my FREE online greeting cards for the upcoming holiday -- Valentine's Day! Yes, fellows, she IS expecting a card. Why not send a free one? Hallmark.com charges a dollar a piece for some of its online cards. Mine are free, local, and whimsical! This cute duck is just what will bring a smile to your sweetie's face!

My whimsical art greeting cards are quick and easy to use, and I have six choices to start with, with some new offerings as we get closer to the 14th.

Just go to the site, select the card, type in the e-mail address and your personal message, and click Send. It's that easy. You even get a message when the card is picked up.

Click here to see my Valentine's Day cards.


---Scott
http://scottplaster.com

No comments: