Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is Getting Closer....A Card for Everybody

FREE Online Greeting Cards and Other News
It's getting closer to Christmas; time to send one of my free Online Greeting Cards. Most cards are $.99 at Hallmark.com, and even for the cheapest Walmart card, you've got postage and a trip to the Post Office.

Why not send something with some local flavor to the art and animal lovers on our list?

It's REALLY easy. No logins, no annoying music, no payment. You can add font effects, and even get a message when the card is picked up. You've got nine images to choose from, including "Wooly Christmas" featured here. The original 30"x40" "Shaggy Sheep" painting was based on a sheep at the petting zoo at the Natural Science Center in Greensboro. People have often commented on the texture and color. I like to think I captured this animal's gentle personality. The original sold shortly before Christmas last year, but it is still available in cards and prints.

I've been hard at work on MY WEBSITE. If you haven't taken a look lately, please do! I have it decorated for the holidays, but I've also added some visual effects, totally rebuilt the site to make pages easier to find, and also added a contact page. My site has an image gallery, but also has separate pages to showcase my cards and prints. There's even an interactive page where you can play with the animals from my paintings!

If you'd like to know more about my work, I was just featured in a newspaper article available online below:





Read the Article About Scott in the Mountain Times

No comments: