Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scott Plaster featured in the Mountain Times...

I've been featured in an article in the Mountain Times in Watauga County, and the article appears online!

"Scott Plaster started painting as a very young boy, using tempura paints and cheap ox-hair brushes to color in the Picasso-esque figures his dad drew on manilla drawing paper. It wasn't long until by age 10 he was oil painting on his own easel in his parent's basement, using the recipes in an adult-level book to mix his own painting mediums.


Nearly 30 years later, Plaster is now exhibiting and selling his work in galleries across North Carolina. "There was a time when I had no idea how to get a gallery to even look at my work, and now it has been difficult keeping galleries and shops stocked with my paintings and prints," Plaster said...  READ MORE...."

 I hope you take the time to READ the ARTICLE.

No comments: