Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW: Online Art Jigsaw Puzzles from Artist Scott Plaster

Online Art Jigsaw Puzzles
I'm really happy to offer everyone a little diversion in these trying times -- which goes along with the philosophy embodied by my artwork. Who doesn't need an extra laugh or smile?

I already have SIX Puzzles to choose from, including "Shaggy Sheep" featured here. These online Flash-based puzzles featuring my artwork are fun to use, and the pieces even snap into place as you solve them. What a cool challenge -- time yourself as you see my artwork piece itself into place. Just use the link below, or from my website at http://puzzles.scottplaster.com, select "Puzzle!" from the jump menu.

Happy Puzzling!

Try Scott's Online Art Puzzles Now

No comments: