Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Thursday, December 2, 2010

FREE Online Greeting Cards from Artist Scott Plaster

Send this card NOW
Want to save money this holiday on expensive greeting cards and expensive postage? Send a piece of art instead, and send it absolutely FREE....

I'm really happy to announce that I've developed an online greeting card application incorporating 9 of my artistic works. The greeting card website works just like ones you've seen at hallmark.com, 123greetings, etc., except they are free of advertising, very easy to use, and they feature images of my paintings. Your message is completely customizable and you can send a card to multiple people at once. You can also get a message when the card is picked up.

I'm offering this service completely free of charge during this holiday season, and have 9 different holiday images to choose from. I'll offer other holiday cards (birthday, Valentine's, etc.) as time rolls on. Images include some of my whimsical animals, two landscapes, and my latest still life.

I hope you'll take advantage of this free service. Send as many as you want, and hopefully your recipients will, too.






No comments: