Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Friday, December 24, 2010

FREE Online E-Cards.....Send one NOW

One More Day...
It's almost Christmas; why not send an online greeting card to people on your list who didn't make the "present list" this year? I offer this service absolutely free of charge just to share my art.

I've also included a choice of Holiday Songs (which is optional).

Why not send something with some local flavor to the art and animal lovers on our list?

It's REALLY easy. No logins. No payment. You can add font effects, and even get a message when the card is picked up. You've got nine images to choose from, including "Greetings from the North Pole" featured here. The original 22"x28" "Tazewell Mountain" painting was based on a scene from Tazewell County in Southwestern Virginia, where I used to live. Yes, the mountains there really do look like that! The original painting is hanging on the wall of my classroom, and is available as a greeting card and in one of my card sets.

No comments: