Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow Your Own Star....

Follow Your Own Star ...

It's even closer to Christmas -- time to think about holiday wishes for the ones you know and care about. With times being tight, online greeting cards are a great way to share with your family and friends. The site is very easy to use. It even features a "fancy editor" that lets you style your words with finesse. Nine festive images are available, with variety for every flavor, even including a few of my landscapes like the modified "Moonrise Sunset" featured here. This painting was inspired by my annual fishing trip to Topsail Beach with my father, Wayne. We didn't have much luck fishing but really enjoyed the hospitality of some other Davidson County natives who happened to be there, who even gave us some of the bluefish they caught. On one of my trips back to the room, I snapped a photo of the moon rising over the ocean just after the sun went down. I couldn't wait to get home to paint it! I quickly sold the original but offer this image in high-quality matted and framed prints. They're even available for sale online and I will deliver them free to anywhere in the Triad! Check my website and see they Buy it Now button; you get a beautifully framed 16" x 20" for only $58. See the original image and buy it at My Website.

What a cool greeting card! I hope you'll take advantage of this offering and send them to your friends and family!


-- My Greeting Card site at http://tinyurl.com/scottplastergreetings


No comments: