Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time to Send FREE Greeting Cards....

FREE Greeting Cards!

It's even closer to Christmas -- time to think about holiday wishes for the ones you know and care about. With times being tight, online greeting cards are a great way to share with your family and friends. The site is very easy to use. It even features a "fancy editor" that lets you style your words with finesse. Nine festive images are available, with variety for every flavor, including the original "Cosmic Cow" featured here. The Cosmic Cow was my first whimsical animal and launched a new style of work for me and my professional art career. I first saw the cow on the Blue Ridge Parkway. He really stood out to me and I knew that one day I would paint him. That painting led it to be the namesake of my arts organization, the Cosmic Cow Society. You can read the story about it here.



I hope you'll take advantage of this truly original greeting card offering! It's not too early to spread some holiday cheer...


-- My Greeting Card site at http://tinyurl.com/scottplastergreetings


No comments: