Some of my work:
Art Prints

Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's Artist Home Page Whimsical Artists: Scott Plaster's claw

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Old Fashioned Christmas," from Artist Scott Plaster

It's not too soon to send one of my FREE Online Greeting Cards. The site is very easy to use, and you can customize the message and even get a notification when it is "picked up." They feature nine different images from my artwork, including "Sauer's Kitchen" in the card below. I call the greeting card "Old Fashioned Christmas" because of its old-fashioned subject matter and nostalgic feel.

The original painting is a watercolor and mixed media from a series I did a while back using a similar technique. It is hanging at Artwalk in Boone (and is 20% off this holiday season). I already have prints on the way, and will mat them to a standard-size 16" x 20" and put them in a rustic frame. 

I hope you'll take advantage of this truly original greeting card offering! It's not too early to spread some holiday cheer...


Send this Card NOW

No comments: